Tuesday 24 February 2015

FRAUGHTS OF US...

Father of our children,
I come with a complaint from my sacred books
For their security and paths that they protect
Walls that only them can read from
A claim,a thought and a wish
Fuck this goddamn list of a dark angel
An angel whose paths you've slashed grass off
I'm part of your rib..open for my rivers to flow
The water you've fetched from my wells is only mud left
Tasks and talents that went to waste
Like a woman living on borrowed time
Gasping for the last breaths of her life
Breaths that moments you created took away...
Open your pages..letters and phrases of your petitions
I'm listening....

Part of my ribs,
Its tough walking through your so-called paths
Full of thorns and dark roses
Passing my fingers to literally read between hidden lines
Damn you woman!!
I labor on...I hate...
The circles you make me run the round only for o meet a campsite of the our endless 'loaded phrases'
You've built me so many times only for you to break me in seconds
Do the moons and stars even know my face?
The tongues and riddles you speak...Damn!!
Here you go again
One little thing,a tiny pleasure
And you run away as a scorned antelope
You sunk in tradition as if I would take back my ribs
Fatigue's part of my being...you talk and talk
Without showing me where to kiss to enhance your time on earth
Don't I seek to make you happy
And don't you posses faith,woman??

Man,
Ever realized that my sacred books are most open to you?
That invisible keyhole that only you has the key?
I let you caress the pages to the cover
I took you to the moons and turned you to stars
Stars that I got married to
We swung on each orbit and felt the wind's oxygen
My Significant Other
Now you see...
To hell and back...
I pity the solitary streets we walked on
Pieces of us shattered on the sidewalk
I could pick them to admire our other side...
Yes...You called me
Woman is listening....speak Man... Speak!!
Hear screams from my inner self...
Calls from my inner cry..
The beats of this heart and the thoughts of this brain....are venom...

I shall worship you today, tomorrow or any day
Woman, my heart aches for your touch
Do I have to cry out for you
Aren't those tiny moments enough to let you seek my hand?
Woman, are you listening to me?

Yes..I have listened..heard and taken it all in
I will let you feel my love....touch that only us can feel
Fires that only us would put out

I love you Man
I love you Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment