Saturday 22 August 2015

Hear my call among the woods of silence.  Find me waiting among the alleys your breath runs.
Hold my soul and feel my skin to its core.
And within the puffs of your pen's breath,keep me safe,
And still,among meadows of your emotions.

Swaying leaves will dance to the tune of your serene voice.
Sitting still, my heart bursts & rejoices
Caressing beneath your shadow, it is my sole choice.
And when my pen writes its course, you remain my feeling's noise.
That paints the doors of my silence
I will tell your tales to the ground beneath our feet
And still send you letters through the chirps and squeals of nature's beings
In remembrance, I will carve sculptures of your soul
Breath into it, the air of our laughter
Lay on the palm of my hands,
To many embraced forever mores.
__________________________________________
Poem by @LETTERSOFJULIET &  @ADHIAMBO.AGORO .

No comments:

Post a Comment